You've Changed My Life .
Friday, June 22, 2012, ϟ


Dear MNH . 

Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on , for patientlylistening to my personal problems. Biy . I just want you now how hapy am I to have you in my life and I thank God for that . Thank you for the love and the joy you bring , You've change my life :) 

You the only boyfriend who gives my heart some excitement and thrills , when I'm wif you I feel like I'm out of control . You taught me how to handle life seriosly , you taught me how to solve my problems and to face it without any fear . 

I know that when you say love me and I admit that I've fallen for you , i know that I wouldn't shed any tears from now on . Iloveyou and that's what I want to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps. 

Thankyou fer loving me no wayy anyone has ever tired . thankyouu for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun , making love , talking ang just spending time together . My life more meaningful because you are in my life , Iloveyoushoomuch <3 

Yours and only yours :)
Hazureen bt. Surya Kirana .



new past